The first thing that a bride and groom are saying when they are asked about their wedding day is "It went by so fast!" or "Really beautiful and so many things were happening!", "It really does fly by!"
And this is so true! In the end it's only one day or in many cases just a half of a day and there are so many things that you don't want to miss. It's the most beautiful day of your life. You spent so many hours in planing it and you thought about every little detail so you can really make it a magical celebration to share with your family and your most dear friends. And you should enjoy every single moment of it like you always dreamed that you will! And in the same time you are thinking that you'll love to have those amazing wedding portraits that you saved on your Pinterest Board.
The best thing is that you can have them both? Enjoy your wedding day and have an amazing time with your friends and family and also have the amazing wedding portraits that other future bride will save them on her Pinterest Wedding Inspiration Board.
The "magic solution" is called After Wedding Photo Session. Simple like that!
Still not convinced? Just read the next reasons and I bet you will until you finished to read them.
1. Better wedding experience for you and your guests. One of the biggest regrets from couples is not spending more time with their friends and family.
2. No stress. Now that the wedding day is over, you can take that walk on the beach, enjoy the fresh salty air and soak in the sunset view with your husband and let your photographer create those memorable pictures. It's quite nice not to worry about the time and that you have to hurry back to the reception venue. More relaxed = much better photos!
3. You get to wear that amazing wedding dress again. You dreamed about it, spent countless hours to find it, and when you finally did, you spent a little fortune to have it. And now that it's finally yours you have to wear it just once? Well, now you have a reason to wear it again! And this time you can even try a completely new hair style.
4. Golden Hour is not named like that for nothing. Even if you already planed with your event coordinator or your photographer to reserve 30 minutes for some sunset portraits, on the wedding day, usually, the golden hour happens in the same time with the toasts or with the first dance. Plan yourself an after wedding photo session and you'll have the liberty to choose the sunrise or the sunset, but not the mid day. :) I don't know any photographer that will tell you that the mid day is the best part of the day to schedule an outdoor portrait session.
5. Location choices are unlimited now. Forest? Beach? High cliffs? You can choose to go anywhere for your wedding photos. You don't have only the option of just someplace close to your wedding venue. You can even plan it for your honeymoon if you are traveling to a spectacular location. Just pack your wedding dress. You can be more relaxed with your husband's suit. He can wear something more casual for a change of look.
6. Go creative. You have the luxury to go nuts with the creative planing for this photo session. Maybe you fancy something very simple and laid back or maybe you want to create something really spectacular, a fashion like photo shooting with lots of styling and props. You can do this now!
7. Celebrate your new life as wife & husband. Yeah, that's right! This is an awesome way to spend your new life together. Having a great time on some beautiful location and create memories for a lifetime. You already had documented the first kiss and the first dance. Why not the first day as a married couple?
The couples that already had their after the wedding photo session said that this was one of the best decision took regarding their wedding. Adding it to your day it makes the entire experience more magical.
Are you ready for your one of kind After the Wedding Photo Session? Let's plan it! Even if I didn't took your wedding pictures, I bet we can make some magic!